КЗМComplex stationary grain drying
Price: price-list request »
- Complex is designed for drying of food grains, forage grains or seeds of any cereals, legumes and oil plants. Production of grain drying complexes with dryer volume 20, 30 and 40 cubic meters is available.
- The whole process of drying grain in complex is automated and operated by one operator.
- Noria, dryer and heat generator, performed as independent structurally separate articles, united by common metal structures, electrical, pneumatic and control systems, are parts of grain drying complex. All the elements of grain drying complex can be adapted to local conditions under customer requirement and delivered as independent products.
- Elevator, dryer and heat generator constructions are made of galvanized steel, which guarantees them long-term service life.
- The air warmed in heat generator is used as drying agent. Its temperature can be adjusted within the range from 20 to 120 C degrees. Special modification of heat generator that allows to heat the air up to 300 C degrees is used for drying of oilseeds.
- The principle of indirect coolant heating laid in the basis of heat generator functioning, which allows to eliminate completely the contact of combustion products with dried material thus provides high fire safety.
- Straw, pressed sunflower husk, compressed sawdust, wood and other biofuels are used as fuel for complex.
|Designation||КЗМ 20||КЗМ 30||КЗМ 40|
|Volume of grain being loaded for a single drying, cbm||20||30||40|
|Averaged performance on wheat, t / h||8||12||20|
|Number of drying sections, pieces||2||3||4|
|Number of bunker sections, pieces||2||3||4|
|Number of heat generators, pieces||1||1||2|
|Generators' rated heat capacity, kW||500||500||500 + 500|
|Air temperature at the outlet of generator, °С||40 - 120||40 - 120||40 - 120|
Straw, pressed into bales|
or rolls, pressed sunflower husk,
pellets, compressed sawdust,
wood and other biofuels.
|Fuel consumption, kg / h||350-400||350-400||700-800|
|Electric motors fixed capacity, kW||31||31||58|